Apply Online For 20 Post In UPSC Recruitment 2014 @ upsc.gov.in:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 | UPSC 2014 | UPSC Vacancy 2014 | UPSC Jobs 2014 | UPSC Online Application | UPSC Online | UPSC Result | UPSC Exam Date | UPSC2014 | UPSC 20 Post Recruitment | 2014 UPSC | Jobs In UPSC | www.upsc.gov.in | upsc.gov.in | upsconline.nic.in
|UPSC Recruitment 2014|
UPSC Recruitment 2014 Information:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the various vacancies of Agricultural Engineer, Senior Marketing Officer, Deputy Director, Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist, Investigator, Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer On Special Duty, Deputy Mineral Economist, Assistant Executive Engineer, Doctor posts at various departments. Interested Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 17th July, 2014. More detailed information is given Below and also check in official notification mentioned below.
Total Number Of The Post: 20 Vacancies
Name Of The Posts:
- Agricultural Engineer: 01 Post
- Senior Marketing Officer: 01 Post (i) Oils and Fats
- Deputy Director: 02 Posts (i) Flying Training
- Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist: 01 Post
- Investigator Grade-I: 02 Posts
- Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer On Special Duty
- Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 02 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 05 Posts
- Doctor (GDO) Gr.II: 05 Posts
- For Post Number 1,5 : Max age is 30 years.
- For Post Number 2,4,8 : Max age is 35 years.
- For Post Number 3 Max age is 50 years.
- For Post Number 6 : Max age is 33 years.
- For Post Number 7 : Max age is 40 years.
- For Post Number 9 : 40 years for SC & ST candidates, 38 years for OBC candidates
- Agriculture Engineer : Degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Sr. Marketing Officer : Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Deputy Director : 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Board.
- Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist : M.Sc Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Pharmacy of a recognized University.
- Unreserved/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 25 through cash or Net banking or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card in any branch of SBI.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Last Date To Be Submit Online Application: 17 July 2014
- Last Date To Be Reprint Application Form: 18 July 2014
Interested Candidates would be required to fill Online Application form through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17th July, 2014.