Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern For Postal And Sorting Assistant In India Post Recruitment 2014 @ pasadrexam2014.in:Postal And Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2014 | pasadrexam2014 | pasadrexam2014 Online | Postal And Sorting Assistant Syllabus 2014 | Exam Pattern Of Pasadrexam2014 | India Post Syllabus | India Post Recruitment Exam Pattern | JobsKeeda | www.pasadrexam2014.in | pasadrexam2014.in
|Postal And Sorting Recruitment Syllabus|
Applied for Postal and sorting assistant recruitment of Indian Postal Circle Department and willing to prepare as per your ability so that you can appear in exam without fear ? If yes then here we have something great for you as Postal Assistant Exam Syllabus and exam pattern filtered out which will definitely help to prepare better. More Detailed Information Will Be Given Below And Also Check In Official Website.
Official Website: www.pasadrexam2014.in
Right now online application process is closed and all applied candidates are searching for the syllabus, exam pattern and study material, so here we are providing you all necessary information regarding to syllabus and exam pattern. Indian post department has recently announced huge recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant and total 8243 vacancies are announced. Due to this huge number of vacancies more than 15 Lacs of candidates had applied for this online.
Exam Will Be Taken As:
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Written exam paper will be Aptitude kind of paper in which 100 questions will be asked. Each of 1 mark, so total 100 marks paper will be there and to solve it 120 minutes will be given. Paper will contain 4 parts as below
- Part A: 25 questions of General Knowledge, General Awareness, History, Sports.
- Part B: 25 questions of Mathematics (class 10 level), Aptitude, Numerical, Average, Profit-Loss, Time & work/ distance, Simplification, Simple and Compound Interest.
- Part C: 25 questions of English Grammar, Direct/Indirect speech, Singular & Plural, Tenses, Antonyms/Synonyms.
- Part D: 25 questions of Reasoning.
- For General Applicant: 40% marks in each section i.e. 10 marks in each section.
- For OBC Applicant: 37% marks in each section i.e. 9 marks in each section.
- For SC/ST Applicant: 33% marks in each section i.e. 8 marks in each section.
In typing test paragraph of 450 words in English or 375 words in Hindi will be given and you have to type it on computer key board. For this exam 30 minutes will be given; 15 minutes for typing and 15 minutes for data entry. To qualify this exam you must have minimum speed of 30 wpm for typing and 25 wpm for data entry