Download Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus OF AP PGCET Exam 2014 @ appgcet.org:
AP PGCET Exam Date 2014 | AP PGCET Application Form 2014 | AP PGCET Syllabus 2014 | Result 2014 | AP PGCET Exam | Latest Govt Exam | Engineering Common Entrance Test | Result Declaration Date | JobsKeeda AP PGCET Exam 2014 | OSMANIA University | www.appgcet.org
|AP PGCET Exam 2014|
AP PGCET Exam 2014 Information:
Osmania University (OU) has finally made most awaited announcement for Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test in form of AP PGECET 2014 Notification, syllabus, exam date and other details so those who want to apply can submit their application form on its official site at www.appgecet.org online. More Detailed Information Will Be Given Below And Also Check In Official Notification.
Official Website: www.appgcet.org
Name Of The Exam: AP PGCET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test)
Course Offered By AP PGCET:
- ME/ M.Tech
Candidate should have completed UG course (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch) from any recognized university and those who are in final year of UG courses can also apply for this.
Mode Of Selection:
On the basis of the marks obtained in exam merit list will be and then merit numbers will be allotted to the candidates then on the basis of that rank candidates will be called for the counseling process and then they will get admission to that college chosen by the candidates.
Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and reserved (SC/ ST) candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
Important Dates For AP PGCET Exam 2014:
- Last Date For Online Application: 20 April 2014
- Last Date For Online Application: 06 May 2014 (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)
- Last Date For Online Application: 14 May 2014 (with late fee of Rs. 2000/-)
- Last Date For Online Application: 20 May 2014 (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)
- Last Date For Online Application: 24 May 2014 (with late fee of Rs. 10000/-)
- Download Admit Card From: 12 May 2014 to 24 May 2014
- Test Will Be Held On: 26 to 29 May 2014
Go to the official site and fill up online application form by providing all details and then submit it online.