WB Health Recruitment Board 2014 - Apply Online For Staff Nurse, Pharmacists 3273 Vacancies:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2014 | Staff Nurse Recruitment In West Bengal | WB Health Recruitment Vacancy | Pharmacists Recruitment In West Bengal | Apply Online | Application Form | Syllabus | Admit Card | 3273 Posts | Online Application | WB Health Recruitment Board Jobs | Staff Nurse Jobs | Govt. Jobs | JobsKeeda WB Health Board Recruitment 2014 | WBHRB | www.wbhrd.in
|WB Health Recruitment Board 2014|
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Information 2014:
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WHRB) invites Online Applications from eligible Candidates for the recruitment to 2449 posts of Staff Nurse grade II and 824 posts of Pharmacists Grade III in Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt of West Bengal. Interested Candidates may apply Online from 24th February , 2014 to 17th March, 2014. The Eligibility criteria, Application fee, selection process And More Detailed Information Will Be Given Below.
Name Of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse Grade II : 2449 Posts
- Pharmacists Grade III : 824 Posts
Total Number Of Posts: 3273 Vacancies
Candidates age should not more than 35 years in case of Staff Nurse, not more than 32 years for Pharmacists post as on 01st January, 2014. Age is relaxable as per rules for SC/ST /OBC /PH Candidates.
Candidates have to submit the Application fee of Rs. 160 only either by Net Banking or offline through Bank counter in any branch of banks participating in the GRIPS, govt of WB through duplicate challan.
Note: SC/ST/Physically disabled candidates are not required to pay any fees.
- For Staff nurse: Candidates should have obtained passed General Nursing and Midwifery Certificate from Nursing Training School recognized by West Bengal Nursing council & Indian Nursing Council and registered under west Bengal Nursing Council.
- For Pharmacists: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from west Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and a two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600, (PB 3, Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/-).
Mode Of Selection:
The recruitment will be made by selection but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Important Dates For WB Health Recruitment Board 2014:
- Online Registration will commence from: 24 February 2014
- Last date for Online registration: 17 March 2014
- Last date for submission of complete form: 26 March 2014
Candidates would be requested to register their applications through Online mode using WB web portal at : www.wbhrd.in before 17th March, 2014.