Constable SI 206 Vacancies In ITBP Recruitment 2014 | Download Form @ itbpolic.nic.in:
ITBP Recruitment 2014 | ITBP Vacancy 2014 | ITBP Jobs 2014 | Lates Govt. Jobs | SI | Constable | Police Recruitment 2014 | ITBP SI Constable Recruitment 2014 | Admit Card | Result | Answer Key | Eligibility | Exam Date | Written Exam | Syllabus | JobsKeeda ITBP Jobs 2014 | www.itbpolic.nic.in
|ITBP Recruitment 2014|
ITBP Recruitment 2014 Information:
Indo Tibetan Border Police is going to recruit for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector and notification is published in form of ITBP Recruitment 2014 for total 206 vacancies so if you want to apply then submit your application form on official site at www.itbpolice.nic.in. It was established in the year of 1962 to protect the border with Tibet region of China and it covers 2115 kms of border area. More Detailed Information Will Be Given Below And Also Check In Official Notification.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) (DR): 21 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) (LDCE): 04 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) (DR): 111 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) (LDCE): 20 Posts
- Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor): 50 Posts
- For Post Number 1 To 4: Candidate should have passed class 12.
- For Post Number 5: Should have done Graduation with Psychology as one subject or should have done B.Ed.
Should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01 January 2014 and age relaxation is also applicable but as per the government rules.
Pay Scale Salary:
Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Rs. 50/- need to be paid for General/ OBC candidates and no fee for rest of all.
Mode Of Selection:
Physical Measurement, Written exam and Skill test will be taken as a selection procedure.
Last Date For Receipt Of Form: 31 March 2014 and 07 April 2013 (for remote areas)
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2014:
Download application form available with notification and fill it up then send it with all attachments to address given in the notification. More Details Check In Official Notification.