Apply Online For 229 Vacancies In Central Silk Board CSB Recruitment 2014 @ csb.gov.in:
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 | Central Silk Board Vacancy 2014 | CSB Recruitment 2014 | CSB Vacancy 2014 | Admit Card | Apply Online | Official Notification | Result | Syllabus | Answer Key | Online Application | Application Form | JobsKeeda CSB Recruitment 2014 | www.csb.gov.in
|Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014|
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 Information:
Central Silk Board (CSB) has declared a new job openings notification regarding to Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 and inviting all those eligible and desirous candidates to submit their application against 229 vacancies on its official site at csb.gov.in. CSB was established in the year of 1948 and is handled by the Indian government under Ministry of Textiles department. More Detailed Information Will Be Given Below And Also Check In Official Notification.
Official Website: www.csb.gov.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Scientist B: 67 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Inspector (Silk): 04 Posts
- Senior Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Assistant (Technical): 06 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Field Assistant: 112 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 17 Posts
Minimum qualification required is Matriculation and candidates should have done Graduation, refer notification for more details.
Age limit is different for all posts but minimum age required is 18 years as and for more details refer notification.
Pay Scale Salary:
- For Post Number 1: Pay band of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-.
- For Post Number 2 To 6: Pay band of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/-.
- For Post Number7 And 8: Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP of Rs. 2000/-.
The Application Fee Will Be Free Of Cost For Who Applying In CSB Recruitment 2014.
Mode Of Selection:
If needed then written exam will be taken otherwise interview will be taken for the selection.
Important Dates For Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014:
- Last Date Of Online Application: 14 March 2014.
- Last Date For Receipt Of Form: 14 March 2014 (For Remote Areas 24 March 2014).
Go to official site fill up form there with all details and then one copy of filled form send to "Member-Secretary,
Central Silk Board,
Ministry of Textiles,
Government of India,
Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout,
Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068" with all necessary documents.