Coastal Security Recruitment In AP Police 2014 | Apply For 159 Vacancies:
Coastal Security Recruitment In AP Police 2014 | Coastal Security Recruitment 2014 | AP Police Recruitment 2014 | AP Recruitment | AP Police Recruitment | AP Police Vacancy | AP Police Recruitment | AP Police Vacancy | AP Police Vacancy 2014 | AP Police Application Form | AP Police Recruitment Official Notification | AP Police Result Date | AP Police Vacancy Exam Date | AP Police Recruitment Test Center | AP Police Vacancy Online
AP Police Recruitment 2014 Information:
Andhra Pradesh Police department has declared recruitment notification as AP coastal security police recruitment 2014 and inviting online application on its official site at apstatepolice.org. AP state has sea coast line therefore to manage crime in those area AP police has one special department called AP coastal security police. This department handles only coast line area and prevents crime there. More Detailed Information Will Be Given Below.
Name Of The Posts:
- Master : 42 Posts
- Sarang / Navigator : 40 Posts
- Engine Driver : 39 Posts
- Kalasi / Seaman / Mechanic : 38 Posts
- For Post Number 1 And 2: Should be Graduated in any discipline.
- For Post Number 3: Should have done Diploma in Mechanical/ Marine engineering.
- For Post Number 4: Should have done ITI or HSC with Math and Physics subjects.
- For Post Number 1: Consolidated pay of Rs. 27000/- pm
- For Post Number 2: Consolidated pay of Rs. 17000/- pm
- For Post Number 3: Consolidated pay of Rs. 16000/- pm
- For Post Number 4: Consolidated pay of Rs. 15000/- pm
Applicant’s age should not be more than 45 years and relaxation is allowed as per government rules.
Mode Of Selection:
Written test, PET, Physical Measurement, Medical test and Interview will be taken.
How To Apply In AP Police Recruitment 2014:
Fill up online form from the official site and then send it to
" The Inspector General of Police,
Coastal Security Police,
A.P, Door No.6-45,
Chinna Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam.
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 20 Feb. 2014