ING Vysya Bank Job Opening For Trainee Operations- Nov. 2013
Bank Jobs | ING Vysya Bak Jobs | Bank Jobs For Fresher | Free Bank Jobs | Daily Bank Jobs | ING Vysya Bank Jobs For Trainee | Fresher Trainee Bank Jobs | Jobskeeda Bank Jobs | Bank Jobs Recruitment | Bank Jobs Alert | Bank Jobs Of India | Free Jobs For Bank Operations
Company Name: ING Vysya Bank & Life Insurance
Company Profile: ING Vysya Bank is a privately owned Indian multinational bank based in Bangalore, with retail, wholesale, and private banking platforms formed from the 2002 purchase of an equity stake in Vysya Bank by the Dutch ING Group.
ING Vysya Bank Ltd is a premier private sector bank with retail, private and wholesale banking platforms that serve over two million customers. With 80 years of history in India and leveraging ING's global financial expertise, the bank offers a broad range of innovative and established products and services, across its 527 branches. The bank, which has close to 10,000 employees, is also listed in Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. ING Vysya Bank was ranked among top 5 Most Trusted Brands among private sector banks in India in the Economic Times Brand Equity - Neilsen survey 2011.
Official Webiste: www.ingvysyabank.com
Designation: Trainee Operations
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 50% Marks in 10th, 12th ( Aggregate in 3 years of Graduation)
- Applicant Must be Completed His/Her Graduation in 2013
- Applicant Not be a Post Graduate
Salary: 12,000 INR for 12 month as stipend and therefore will be taken for Junior Team member with Com with 2.25 LPA.
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic understanding on banking sector will be an added advantage
- Ability to build and maintain relationship
- Eye for detail.
- Process and compliance oriented
- Ensuring the data capture of all relevant fields in Profile / Nucleus as per the process guidelines.
- Review areas requiring frequent / regular monitoring & control.
- Demonstrate effective controls for critical areas of operations
- Provide ideas and Suggestions for Process Improvements.
- Managing and ensuring adherence to internal processes, circulars/ guidelines.
- Attending to Queries and complaints received from branches/customer / call centers and resolving the same satisfactorily within the set TAT.
- Providing meaningful MIS to the Management.
- Scrutiny of Documents (Loan/Security) and ensuring the Compliance of the Sanction terms and other statutory requirements.