Ebay-India is Hiring B.tech, BE, MCA Freshers And 2013 Passouts- Novemeber 2013:
Fresher Jobs | Technical Jobs| 2013 Jobs For Fresher | IT Jobs | E-Bay India Jobs | Programmer Jobs | Programmer Fresher Jobs | Software Jobs | Software Fresher Jobs | Developer Jobs | Developer Fresher Jobs | Passouts Jobs | MNC Jobs | Direct Walk-in Jobs
Company Name: Ebay India Online
With more than 100 million active users globally (as of Q4 2011), eBay is the world's largest online marketplace, where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as small businesses. Their collective impact on ecommerce is staggering: In 2011, the total value of goods sold on eBay was $68.6 billion -- more than $2,100 every second. For the latest stories about eBay, including recent financial performance.
Official Website Of Company: www.ebay.in
Designation: Software Developer / Programmer
Salary: As Per In The Industry
Experience: Fresher / 2013 Passouts
Skill: Good Communication
- Owns and is accountable for the design and development of the testing for critical cross platform customer interactions on web and mobile platforms.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Spends most of the time developing test code and testing, and efficiently produces elegant, clean tests with no unnecessary complication or abstractions.
- Begin to lead sub-system test design reviews and participates in code reviews.
- Frequently interfaces with other functional teams on all aspects of a feature or sub-system.
- Work well within an Agile/Scrum team, and contributes effectively to the success of those that you interact with regularly.
- Becoming visible across major engineering organizations, or through external forums such as conferences, workshops, or open source initiatives.
- Test code is well-commented, easy to maintain, and can be reused across a sub-system or feature
- Produce test code that is thoroughly tested and is reliable with very few bugs
- Can be relied on to deliver features and sub-systems on time and to requirements, without quality issues
- Generally correctly estimates software schedules.
- Can successfully deliver to an existing functional or design specification.
- Quickly develop the ability to diagnose and resolve live site issues.
- Can establish working relationships that enable self-direction in gathering requirements and scoping of work.
- Java, Selenium, XML